DrupalCon Minneapolis 2020
May 18 - May 22
We are Gold sponsors for DrupalCon North America this year, and looking forward to checking out Minneapolis! There’s a lot we’re hoping to offer you in May 2020, so please stay tuned to this page for updates on sessions we are presenting, special event offers, as well as DDEV news and updates to our platform!
What we’re up to:
- Local development environments panel discussion
- Join DDEV-Local maintainer Randy Fay, local environments expert Jeff Geerling, and Docksal master Blanca Esqueda on a panel moderated by Ricardo Amaro. We’ll discuss the options available, why so many tools have moved towards Docker, and where the future may lie.
- Room and time TBD
- Volunteer-led strategies for helping the Drupal community
- DDEV communications/marketing manager Elli Ludwigson is a member of the Drupal Diversity and Inclusion (DDI) Leadership Team and joins this panel with Tara King, Alanna Burke, and Ruby Sinreich to discuss how everyone can help make the Drupal community a welcoming and equitable open source space.
- Room and time TBD
- Contribution time!
- Be sure to stay through Friday at DrupalCon so you can get started contributing! Working together on hard problems is why we are so passionate about open source.
- If you’d like to get a head start with a local development environment, our DDEV-Local tool is available through drupal.org/tools in the Quicksprint package, or just use the regular DDEV installation steps if you want to customize more.
- First Time Contributor Workshops will happen twice during the week:
When: 18-22 May 2020
Where: Minneapolis Convention Center, Minneapolis, MN, USA
About the event: DrupalCon North America is the largest gathering of Drupal users and stakeholders in the world. We get together to share knowledge and experience, connect with old friends and new, and of course contribute back to Drupal as an open source project.